up to 50 kW
District Heating Substations
up to 20 MW
Heating Circuit Manifolds
up to 50 kW
pewoV-max 15-200 kW
modular heating substation with PEWO Sandwich Technology up to 200 kW.
The heating substation pewoV-max is the connecting link between district or local heating system and consumer's installation. The heating substation is designed to replace central gas boilers. The heating substation is separated from the heating system by a plate heat exchanger. A heating circuit manifold is integrated as standard. All connections are located both on upper and lower side. Circuits for heating or domestic hot water heating can be connected to the heating substation pewoV-max. An existing heating installation can be linked as well.
Einfamilienhaus, Zweifamilienhaus, Reihenhaus, Mehrfamilienhaus, Gewerbeobjekt
pewoTherm 2–70 kW
Consumer units for decentralised domestic hot water heating and space heating
In each individual flat domestic hot water (DHW) is heated by a plate heat exchanger close to the tap when needed. The continuous flow principle guarantees highest DHW hygiene. The TFS temperature control system, developed by PEWO, guarantees a constant water temperature and instant availability. If the system is also used to heat rooms, room temperature and usage times can be programmed individually with a suitable controller. Heat meters and water meters can be integrated into the flat substation to record consumption data. If required, the data are recorded centrally, processed and sent to an accounting centre. Access to the flat is not required.
Einzelwohnung, Gewerbeeinheiten, Reihenhaus
pewoCompact 10–50 kW
Comfortable district heating substation and local heating substation for space heating and domestic hot water heating in detached and semi-detached houses
- manifold hydraulic circuits available
- domestic hot water heating – storage, storage charging or continuous flow system
- nominal pressure up to 25 bar for selected models
- heat insulation by pewoPUR system
- a wide range of DDC regulators made by Samson, Siemens, Riccius+Sohn, Danfoss
- optional extras, e.g. high-efficiency pump, safety devices, heat meter, set of circulation pump
- compact house substation, ready to connect
- high-quality and widely-ranged equipment
- individual regulation depending on outside temperature and/or inside temperature
- freely programmable time periods for heating
- control panel in front end
- exact metering of consumer's heat consumption by integrated heat meter
Einzelwohnung, Gewerbeeinheiten, Einfamilienhaus, Zweifamilienhaus, Reihenhaus, Gewerbeobjekt
pewoCAD 100 kW – 20 MW
Individually configurable remote heating stations with highest quality standard for hot water networks and steam networks
Remote heating stations from the pewoCAD product line cover the range of services for heat transfer up to several megawatts. They include all necessary groups of components for connecting building systems to the particular heating network. In addition to using standardised groups of components, plants can be freely configured.
- Construction according to specific network operator's requirements
- pewoCAD plants in all connection configurations for hot water networks and steam networks
- service spectrum up to 20 MW
- Stations are ready to connect, electrically wired
- Safety tested
Mehrfamilienhaus, Gewerbeobjekt, Schulen, Sporteinrichtg., Gesundheitseinrichtg., Hotels, Kasernen
Compact and standardised manifolds for heating circuits and cooling circuits up to 5,000 kW
The most important demands of today's building projects are a good value for money, high quality and short construction times. The use of ready-for-operation pewoSplit heating and pewoSplit C cooling circuit distributors fully complies with these demands. Ready for operation, the PEWO heating and cooling circuit distributors are a convincing alternative to the hitherto existing practice in on-site assembly. They are manufactured according to the transport and assembly requirements of the respective site. The systems are electrically wired, factory-provided with feedback control systems and both heat and cold insulated. Inconvenient coordination works with other trades are reduced to a minimum. The preparation and assembly times are considerably reduced and human resources can be used more flexible.
Mehrfamilienhaus, Gewerbeobjekt, Grosse Gebaeude, Schulen, Sporteinrichtg., Gesundheitseinrichtg., Hotels, Kasernen
Domestic Hot Water Heater
Domestic hot water heating by hygienic continuous flow or storage charging principle for the supply of 1 to 150 apartments
pewoAqua produces domestic hot water by the hygienic continuous flow or storage charging principle. Heating source is hot water warmed up by a plate heat exchanger when required.
- fresh water station for heating systems with differential pressure
- perfectly suited for integrating renewable energy sources (solar, heat pump, solid fuel, gas, district heating)
- according to DVGW
Einzelwohnung, Gewerbeeinheiten, Einfamilienhaus, Zweifamilienhaus, Reihenhaus, Mehrfamilienhaus, Gewerbeobjekt, Grosse Gebaeude, Schulen, Sporteinrichtg., Gesundheitseinrichtg., Hotels, Schwimmbaeder, Kasernen
Solutions For Efficient Heat Distribution
PEWO supplies user-friendly systems for heating and cooling distribution.
Our company’s product portfolio encompasses the entire spectrum from local to district heating substations, heating circuit manifolds, heat extraction plants, apartment stations and domestic hot water heaters as well as communication and control technology, visualisation and monitoring.